Health and safety is key to our company structure, and our continued training and development of up-to-date standards keeps us all well informed and equipped to deal with health and safety issues.
At MCS Ltd we are committed to the health and safety of our employees and all those who work in and around our business. MCS Ltd ensure that safety is embedded into the culture and work ethic of all staff and we strive for continual improvement through working practice and design.
HSE leadership starts with the company director, and that responsibility is fed down to all levels of the business from management through to service engineers and fitters.
Our dedicated HSE manager, Karl Roebuck, ensures that safety standards within MCS Ltd are always to the highest standards by carrying out regular site inspections and audits, with reviews of working practices to ensure that clients safety expectations are always met.
MCS Ltd has cemented its safety commitment by attaining industry accreditations with CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction line. This level of commitment demonstrates MCS’s level of safety that is expected in the daily running of the business.
Our action plan
- Ensure a safe, healthy and secure work place
- To ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Use resources efficiently and minimize environmental impact
- Provide our employees and contractors with the knowledge and capability to achieve HSE standards set by MCS Ltd, and communicate performance and objectives to employees
- Attain incident free operations through risk identification and elimination, with continual improvement and assessment
- Set objectives and be accountable for our performance
- Constant communication with employees
- MCS Ltd will implement this action plan and be recognised for our HSE excellence through leadership and employee ownership of our plan