MCS Ltd completed all MEP works to the new University of Coventry Campus located in Dagenham. The University took possession of the Grade II listed South Wing & Annex building with plans to expand.
MCS took the project on from a Stage 3 Design & further developed the scheme through to the construction stage.
The Project involved a complete refurbishment of the South Wing & Annex building, however with the Grade II listing of the building this made certain elements challenging. For example, the refurbishment of the existing luminaires, Installation of the new kitchen extract & works within the council chamber.
In addition to the project MCS carried out the supply & installation of the new commercial kitchen & servery.
Reference: Mark Overall (WDI)
Scope of services – Electrical Services
- Distribution boards
- General & emergency Lighting
- Refurbishment of Grade 2 listed Luminaires
- General & mechanical Power
- Installation of a L3 category Fire alarm system
- External lighting
- Installation of a grade 3 intruder alarm system
- Salto Access control system