MCS completed all MEP works to levels 6 to 10 (4 floors) at 10 Brock Street in London. Due to continual growth, Facebook took a new lease on level 10 carried out substantial refurbishment works to their existing floors at 10 Brock Street.
The project consisted of design, a validation of the existing electrical and mechanical services, decommissioning of existing electrical and mechanical services, provision and installation of a new, underfloor power installation, lighting installation, provision for a full AV installation, VRF system, sprinkler system, ventilation, BMS installation and commissioning.
MCS Ltd completed this work within a 12 week programme with all 4 floors working concurrently.
Scope of services
- New Distribution boards
- General & emergency Lighting
- General Power
- Underfloor busbar installation
- Mechanical Power
- Installation and modification of existing Fire alarm system
- AV and Data containment
- Security Containment
- Modification of the existing LTHW System
- Re-configuration of the Building Management System
- Installation of Kitchen Extract system
- Installation of the new Domestic services
- Domestic services to the new Kitchen
- New installations and modifications to existing heating and chilled pipework.
- Modification and rectification of existing landlord smoke damper system
- Landlord and base build remedial work