MCS Ltd completed all MEP works to the Photography, Ceramics and Fine Metal departments located within the London Metropolitan University Calcutta House & Small Block Annexe Buildings.
Throughout the tendering process, MCS tailored the mechanical services installation with the aid of complimentary design resource to meet the client’s restricted budget.
The project involved extensive refurbishment which was challenging due to the nature of works surrounding occupied areas involving numerous shutdowns and phased handovers.
MCS accommodated the client’s requirement to handover the project one month early to ensure departments were open to staff and students.
Scope of work – Mechanical Services
- Gas installation
- General Mechanical Ventilation
- Galvanised Canopies/Hoods
- Natural Ventilation Systems
- DX Comfort Cooling System
- Sanitary installations
- Above Ground Drainage
- Domestic H&C Water
- Compressed Air System
- AHU Refurbishment & DX Cooling
- Brazing Hearths
- Local and specialist extract systems
- BMS/Controls (Various Split System