MCS Ltd were appointed for the Mechanical and Electrical works at RAF Brize Norton. MCS carried out the full modification and new mechanical and electrical installations to facilitate additional office space for Airbus military.
The project consisted of design, a validation of the existing mechanical and electrical services, re-commissioning of existing electrical and mechanical services, provision and installation of small power, data, CCTV, Intruder alarm, access control, lighting, VRF, ventilation, BMS and commissioning packages. MCS Ltd completed this work within a 16 week programme.
Scope of work
- Distribution boards
- General & emergency Lighting
- General Power
- Underfloor busbar installation
- Mechanical Power
- Installation and modification of existing Fire alarm system
- AV and Data containment
- Security Containment
- Intruder Alarm
- Access Control
- Data Package
- Modification of the existing LTHW System
- Re-configuration of the Building Management System
- Installation of new AHU feeding new mezz area
- Installation of the new Domestic services
- Domestic services to the new Kitchen areas
- Modification of existing VRF system
- Installation of new VRF system serving new mez area.
- Base build remedial works